Saturday, May 10, 2008

Things past....maybe present???

Okay, wow. I took another little bloggy break! Totally not meaning to, but ya know sometimes LIFE happens! And could someone tell me where April went to? Is it really May already? Seriously, cause that means I will be turning 30 in like a week! Really, I will be. I've heard it's a great decade, so I plan on forging ahead and enjoying all it has to offer! I wonder if it will include wearing glasses? I seem to maybe be heading that direction.....with reading mainly. Bummer.

Anyhoo! Enough about that. I do plan on having a fun little giveaway in about a week or so just cause. I think I might also do a "30 questions" type deal too. Maybe just tell 30 random things? Or maybe you guys might have some questions (fun, family friendly ones, please) you want to ask? Perhaps? Hmm, something to think about. If you're game, go ahead and post a question in the comments (have I told you how much I LOVE reading your comments? Well, I do! ) and I will do my best to answer then next week. :)

Alrightythen, I really had something more to this post than rambling thoughts. I did. But, it's late and I must get some sleep. Crazy, I know. Sometimes I think it's totally overrated, but for now it is just what I need.

Nighty nite!

1 comment:

  1. Methinks you should check out the giveaway results on my blog. Just sayin' ...

    ReplyDelete