Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wishlist Wednesday

This Wishlist Wednesday is more personal than usual. Well, there have only been two, but they are normally about *stuff* you can go look at and such.

Nope. This one is about my own personal (non-shopping oriented) wishlist for today.

1. I wish I had not made my new shirt too big. Thankfully, I can fix it. But I just hate it when I do that!

2. I wish time could stand still for a minute. Just a few moments and I could make my five year old just be five a few months longer....he's gonna by six in less than two months! Eek!

3. I wish that said five year old did not have asthma. Or a freaky fire ant allergy...could make a mom that lives in Texas a bit crazy ya know. Fire ants are EVERYWHERE!

4. I wish there were no such things as fire ants. Even if you aren't allergic, those darn little things hurt when they bite!

5. I wish I knew what to do about the turning funny color leaves on my bush bean plants. All the tomatoes and basil and such are doing fabulous! But not so much with the cucumbers and bush beans. Bummer.

6. I wish I could think of something brilliant to do for hubby for our anniversary. It's today. He's always so great with things and being romantic. So much so, I am typically at a loss at what to gift him!

7. I wish that this year, and every year really, for our anniversary we could go to the beach. I love the beach. I miss the beach.

8. I also wish that the grass could mow itself. Or just be pretty and green without growing...if ya know what I mean.

9. I wish I could just sit and read. I need to finish reading our books for the adoption.

10. I wish we were already finished with the Homestudy and simply waiting...I know it will not be easy. But waiting means closer to a referral. Hopefully.

Alrighty. Enough with this rambling randomness. Tell me your top 10 (or whatever number you would like) of your "wishlist". Anything? Anything at all?

**Next week: Back to shopping-ish oriented Wishlist Wednesday. **

1 comment:

  1. I wish I felt more motivated to work out. I wish weight came off more quickly. I wish I could eat brownies and lose weight! Hmmm, do you see a theme??

    I wish that I didn't hear my "napping" twins playing LOUDLY with one another. Actually, it is kind of funny, I have to admit! :)

    ReplyDelete