Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

I did it. I conquered the turkey! I had never done a turkey before until this year. Not by myself anyway! But this year I did. We hosted Thanksgiving and it was wonderful.



We also made some fun little crafts I saw over HERE with the kiddos. We chose to make them completely out of felt.





This is one my niece did....completely by herself! She is really getting into the crafty thing and wants her Auntie Jaime to teach her more. I cannot tell you the warm fabulousness that gives me! Just a year ago she was content to watch. Now, she's asking to use the needle and thread on her own and I have to say, not too terrible for her first go at it.She loves anything to do with art and creating, so I am happy to encourage her! She says she wants a little sewing kit all her own so she can come for visits and make stuff with me. You betcha Mely!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Enjoy the quiet moments before the holiday rush....

No comments:

Post a Comment