Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Almost Got Caught!

Funny little story...

The other day I was busily sewing away in the Little Bird studio when time quickly got away and it was time to go get my boy from school!

I started to walk out the door and did one last check in the mirror before walking out....

Hehe...good thing I did! This is what I was about to walk out the door wearing. Can you see what items should probably not join me?
One would be my rosette pincushion ring...and the other my measuring tape! Ha! I cannot tell you how many times I have almost done this.

Funny thing is...I still had felt pieces clinging to my jeans anyway....

Yeah, I am sure the other moms at school think I am a dork. I am OK with that. :)

1 comment:

  1. OH that's ok... as a teacher I constantly have stickers all over me!
    lol

    LOVE your stuff - came over from Allorah! :D

    ReplyDelete