Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Artwork Wall

I love this wall. I love how it changes and evolves through different phases of our days/weeks/months.



It used to look like this:



I loved it then too. Then, I thought it would be super fun to just plaster the whole wall with all the different pictures and paintings and crafty projects....

However, then I decided to repaint that room.

And now, it looks different. But, I think it's a good different.

It has evolved and changed, just as my boy has grown and changed. What was once scribbles has become more defined and intentional.

And it will change again in time.

We (meaning the boy and I) decided we needed to make sure there was room for Songbird's pictures and paintings to hang up too. So, when she arrives, we will rearrange once again.

The ever growing, changing and evolving art work wall.

Yes, I love this wall.


Do you have an art work wall or space in your home? Feel free to share about it! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh!! I love that wall! I think I may steal your idea! I never have enough places to put the kids' artwork!

    ReplyDelete