Friday, April 17, 2009

Baked Salmon with Cilantro and Lime

All I can say is YUMMMMM!

I know this is mostly my crafty blog, but I simply must share this with you!

I found THIS recipe the other day. I had some cilantro and to use up and some salmon to fix for our typical Thursday Fish Night. I'm not sure why Thursday, but it works for us. We love fish at our house.

Anyhoo, so I happened upon the Baked Salmon with Cilantro and Lime recipe. I have no picture to show you, sorry. I have never had both Cilantro and Salmon together before. I love Salmon and I love Cilantro (especially in my salsa!), but just never had the two at once.

Well, now it will be a regular in rotation! If you try it, let me know how you like it.

Happy Weekend to you!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I love both too... but the husband hates cilantro. I'll just have to save this one for a night that I'm home alone. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete