Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The final Q&A...for now

Okay, and here are the last 2 questions!

From Anonymous who asked:

What made you want to start your blog?

Ya know, that is a very good question! Mainly just to have a place to keep all my crafty ideas and such. Then, as my business grew, it became a great place to make and share, if you will. I have really loved getting to know other bloggers in the community and just have fun creating and crafting!

AND

Last question from the lovely kraftykash who asked:

What would be your ideal way to spend your birthday this year?

Hmmm, well, I spent it with my hubby and son which is always a treat! I also got to spend some time with my sister getting a mani/pedi and some much needed girl time.

Really, I am pretty simple when it comes to my b-day. Although, I wouldn't mind spending some time at the beach just relaxing! :)


And for the bonus cuz I know you are just itching for some more "get to know more about Jaime than you ever wanted to" bonus! So here it is:

The first EVER Starbucks drink I ever had was a Mocha Velencia....oh the deliciousness of it! Unfortunately, they do not make it any longer. Too bad though, it was awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I think I have just messed up blogging. I have tried before, but hope to get better. I am impressed that you are planning to adopt from Russia. I have friends who went to Russia on a church mission trip and wanted to adopt a teen girl, but the girl backed out at the last minute. But there are now 5 kids from the states that have a new home with loving christian parents. So good luck and I'll be interested in learning more about your adoption and pics if you have any. Sewingmomma

    ReplyDelete