Saturday, January 16, 2010

Heartache for Haiti


It has taken me time to grasp the heartache that has happened to Haiti. I don't know if I can ever fully grasp it, it hurts my heart to see such destruction. The people....


You hear the stories, you see the pictures and you just sit and feel helpless, wondering how in the world can I help? What can I possibly do that could bring some kind of relief to these precious people? And then I remember, God gave me a talent for sewing.


So, I know it is not much, but in an effort to help I am donating 50% of all Little Bird Coffee Cuff sales to the Hands&Feet Project. If you do not know much about this project, please check them out. It's an amazing thing they are doing.


Please help spread the word. 50% of All custom cuff and in shop cuff sales will be donated to help Haiti.

Thank you and God Bless.

3 comments:

  1. I tweeted about these! I love these cute monster sleeves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job at doing what you can to help out! and those cuffs are soo cute!! off to check that project out now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are an amazing ingenious idea!!! they are so cute. i love your banner too♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete