Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wishlist Wednesday

For those that don't know, I have been training for a 5K for the past month now. It's been over six years since I have been able to really jog and so I am taking my time. However, sometimes I push a little harder and my muscles could really use a pleasant soaking in a nice, hot bath.

The other night I went to take just such a thing. And I ran out of soaking bubble stuff. *sigh*. And it got me thinking about other lovely bath products out there that would make soaking achy, tired muscles even more lovely!

And so, here is this weeks Wishlist Wednesday, dedicated to the art of bubble baths.

First up:


Rosemary Mint Olive Oil and Aloe Vera Shampoo and Body Bar


Oh, and one must have one of these:


Luxury Silk Eye Mask

And some of this:


Calming Cucumber Melon Body Polish

And how fascinating is this?!


Bubble Bath Dough

Oh the lovely fragrance of this! Mmmmm...


Aromatherapy Perfume


Makes me wish I could go take a bath right now....but alas, no time for it right now. Maybe later, after all are settled in bed and there is some brief quite time...

No comments:

Post a Comment