Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Hmmm

The other morning after my son awoke, he came in to see what I was busy sewing away at....and this is what I saw:



Could he really have grown THAT much in one year?! Yes, it's true. He did. These are Christmas jammie pants from '06 that were just that much too long, so I took them up a bit. I had another pair I only had one leg done on that were sitting in the "to be done projects pile" that I had already taken back down not too long ago. Yeah, I am thinking these need to be taken back down too. Wow. Now I need to go check through what else he might be shooting out of!

Happy Tuesday!

6 comments:

  1. Funny. Happens when you least expect it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww. They just keep growing don't they?
    And you are such a good momma, taking things up and down...
    If it was me, I'd be celebrating/noticing that mine had finally stopped tripping over them after wearing them too long for a year ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!! That's too cute!

    (If he were a girl you could just sew some ruffles on the bottom and call it good.) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I noticed the same thing today when I dropped off my 1st grader. His pants were way too high for me to have let him out of the house and they are less than 6 months old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's kinda bittersweet, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete