Monday, April 7, 2008

A good cup of Java!

I saw this and just had to do it. Well, it is about coffee! And ya know how I loooove coffee! I am a total Starbuck's kinda gal, but there is this awesome place in Austin called Bouldin Creek Coffee House. If you are ever in the area, you must check it out.




You Are a Cappuccino



You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new.

However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like.

You are a total girly girly at heart - and prefer your coffee with good conversation.

You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please

1 comment:

  1. I'm a fake, and I totally expected the quiz to somehow find me out... but it didn't. It says I'm a cappuccino- when in fact, I'm a decaf hazelnut latte in disguise. I love trying new things, but I dont have strong opinions, nor do I think I live up to girly-girl status. :)

    I'm still reeling from my big WIN. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete