Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Robots continued...

Shhh, don't tell him I took this picture.



Would you look at that serious concentration?!


This is what all that hard thinking produced. He begged me to let him *sew* a robot like I did for his pillow. After some thought (never sure about the boundaries with boys and sewing???) I agreed. I figured it couldn't hurt. He chose all the different colors. Fun, huh?! Now, I think this one shall get framed and hung in my studio.

Happy Wednesday to you!

3 comments:

  1. How cool is that! He did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you letting him sew! When we were growing up, my dad did the sewing. Mom didn't know how to use a sewing machine. I remember him making pjs for all of us. (thinking back, they were a horrible striped print, but hey, it was the 70s!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, how adorable is that? I wish I could sew. I should have him teach me :)

    ReplyDelete